Wednesday 28 December 2011

christmas

Have spent the past week in a caravan in Cornwall with my family eating massive amounts of chocolate, cake and fatty food, walking dogs on the beach and watching christmas TV. Always good, though I do think it is time to go back to civilization tomorrow as I have yet to see anyone since I got back from Plymouth last week! 
Starting to get very excited about new years, I am working at Fieldview New Years Party. Basically a one night only smaller version of the festival near me with many DJ's in a massive tent with cheap cider and a jungle theme! Doing 3 hours on the bar and at midnight I will be free to enjoy the festivities until 6am-amazing! 
Also have decided to make some kindof fur lion playsuit with ears. Hoping I can get that done in a day using my sisters onesie as a pattern, watch this space...











No comments:

Post a Comment