Saturday 7 January 2012

packing mess

I hate packing, room at home is a lot smaller than uni as well so there isn't much room to move around whilst gathering stuff! Pretty sure it is all on my bed now, just need to get it in the suitcase.
Also pages from my book of mess from recent times, I feel like a disappointment as I have had the book for a year and it is not even halfway full! New years resolutions: 
-do at least 3 pages a week of mess
-swear less
 (this is so I am ready to go to America in the summer and teach kids without getting myself into too much trouble, already did that many times at cheer competitions in front of 5 year olds...)





1 comment:

  1. Eurgh I hate packing, I am useless at it. When I came back to my flat after Christmas with family I just shoved everything in in no order, and then had the cheek to complain when I got to my flat, much to my fiances annoyance!
    Thank you for your kind words on Lyzi's blog about my art work by the way, it's lovely to hear positive comments, makes me feel motivated! :)

    ReplyDelete