Saturday 17 August 2013

Some very tiny things

Apparently I haven't posted on here in 3 months! I have been focusing a lot on my illustration work over here and applying for jobs since I am now at home and haven't had much time for photography...

Graduating is strange, being at home is strange, especially the notion that I could do almost anything, but I have no idea what to do. I am just trying to keep myself busy and keep on making stuff until I can figure things out!

Yesterday I went cycling, the sun came out and there were some rather beautiful flowers about along with lots of tiny flies and creatures. I ended up coated in tiny black thunder bugs which was not a pleasant experience but it was nice to get out the house and do some exercise for the first time in ages.








Tiny things and gorgeous purple flowers




Some very ethereal skies


I find it funny how close I live to the motorway, normally cycle over one or two bridges when I go cycling! 





Which is mad cos' it's all amongst these beautiful buildings and fields!


My bike resting for a while!




No comments:

Post a Comment