Tuesday 23 November 2010

aquarium!!

So today me and my flatmate went down to Plymouth aquarium to see some fishes :) I had the day off for "drawing out" which basically means wandering around drawing things you find interesting! There were some pretty sad looking star fish in one tank who were missing legs because they had been eaten by a snail who lived in the same tank :( they grow them back pretty quickly though, there were some with baby legs!! Sat for ages watching sharks and rays in the biggest tank, they were all swimming round the remains of a crashed plane which was pretty awesome. Anyway it was a nice relaxing afternoon and has inspired me to dress up as a jellyfish for my cheerleading social tomorrow! (its sea themed) definitely going to look like an idiot..










No comments:

Post a Comment