Monday 22 November 2010

Hi there


Ok so this is my first attempt at blogging... My name is Josie and I have just started studying Illustration at Plymouth university. This here blog is hopefully going to get filled with my work, and other art and shizz i find interesting! So today we started a new module on creating narratives and sequence. We will be creating artwork based on fairytales (yay!) i did my final project at college on Grimms fairytales so definitely excited about this! First task was creating mini books to show sequences and also creating a THAUMATROPE which is one of the victorian toys that you spin to combine two images. anyone who has seen the film sleepy hollow will know what i mean. I chose to base mine on the optical illusion which can be percieved as either two faces or a vase. Pretty happy with it actually, i would gladly sit around all day making these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment